5.750 m2 Property land near the new Free Zone Area
The Free Zone of Aruba offers a multitude of possibilities for your business, whether you are looking for improved logistics, export to new markets, offering services to international clients, better tax control, industrial parks or foreign trade zone. All this and more is available in the Aruba Free Zone.
The Barcadera Free Zone lies adjacent to the cargo port at Barcadera, 3.2 km (2 miles) east of the international airport. It covers an area of approximately 45 hectare (111 acres).
• First phase area covers 45 hectare (111 acres).
• Industrial park: 11.7 hectare (29 acres) of land available for development.
• Trade zone: 12.4 hectare (30.6 acres) of land available for development.
• Services/Showroom park: 20.4 hectare (50.4 acres) of land available for
• Adjacent to airport and Barcadera harbor.
• In operation since 2009.