Welcome to Your Property Management Prima Casa Real Estate. Our specialty is helping owners manage their properties in order to maximize their enjoyment in owning/investing in their property.
We provide full property management services with attention to detail for any size of property. Recognizing that real estate is one of the most important investments one can make Prima Casa manages and maintains your property as if it were our own.
Who We Can Help...
We specialize in providing professional property management, through an umbrella of services, to property owners and owner associations. We can provide comprehensive, or a myriad of specialized, ala-carte services, customized to meet the individual needs of each of our clients. We make owning your property easier!
What Do We Do for example……….
- Perform periodic inspections (inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property
- Provide accounting property management services
- Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.)
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Advice owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
- Provide easy to read 2 monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses.
Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide and oversee an in- and out house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work
Prima Casa Real Estate NV
Property Management TEAM